282100- Bon Homme- Including the cities of Tyndall, Scotland, Springfield, Avon, and Tabor 657 AM CDT Sat Mar 28 2020
..flood watch in effect through sunday morning ...WIND ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM 1 PM THIS AFTERNOON TO 1 AM CDT SUNDAY... Today Very windy. Rain. Highs around 44. North winds 15 to 25 mph with gusts to around 40 mph becoming 30 to 40 mph with gusts to around 50 mph in the afternoon. Tonight Windy. Cloudy with light rain likely in the evening, then partly cloudy after midnight. Lows around 33. Northwest winds 25 to 35 mph with gusts to around 50 mph decreasing to 15 to 20 mph with gusts to around 30 mph after midnight. Chance of rain 70 percent. Sunday Partly cloudy in the morning then becoming sunny. Highs around 57. Northwest winds 10 to 15 mph with gusts to around 25 mph. Sunday night Mostly clear. Lows around 35. Northeast winds 5 to 10 mph becoming southeast after midnight. Monday Sunny in the morning, then partly sunny with a 40 percent chance of light rain in the afternoon. Highs around 60. Southeast winds 10 to 15 mph. Monday night Mostly cloudy with rain likely. Lows around 43. Chance of rain 60 percent. Tuesday Partly sunny with a 50 percent chance of rain. Highs around 59. Tuesday night Partly cloudy in the evening then becoming mostly cloudy. A 40 percent chance of rain. Lows around 38. Wednesday Partly sunny. Highs around 51. Wednesday night Mostly cloudy. Lows around 33. Thursday Partly sunny. Highs around 48. Thursday night Mostly cloudy. Lows around 29. Friday Partly sunny. Highs around 45.